skip navigation

Out-of-Province Travel Information

Team Travel Policy

For those teams travelling outside of the province of Ontario, it is mandatory that permission is obtained prior to leaving, as well as additional insurance coverage is required.

The process for out-of-province travel is as follows:

1)  Request permission from OJMFLL Commissioner (or appropriate OLA Representative).

2)  Fill out the attached form(s).

          A)  The first form is to obtain permission from the OLA and ensuring that all necessary requirements are met.

          B)  The second form is for additional insurance coverage.  This is required as part of the first form and its approval.

For additional inquiries on out-of-province travel, please contact the OJMFLL Commissioner.

Thank you.